Best Bridging Broker Newcomer Nomination
We have shortlisted against some other great brokers and we wish all the nominees the best of luck.
The winner will be announced on the 6th of October at the B&C awards ceremony.
What is Bridging Finance?
Bridging loans are a form of fast, flexible short-term lending, usually for a periods up to of 12 months. The finance can be used to “bridge” the gap in your finances until either a long-term financing solution can be put in place or alternative funds are received from another source, for example the sale of a property.
A Bridging Loan can be used in many situations, typically these are:
- To purchase a property or refinance quickly
- To purchase a property at auction
- To purchase a property that is potentially un-mortgageable
- To purchase a property before your current property has sold in order to not break the chain
- To fund a property refurbishment
- And much more!
If you have any questions about bridging finance or would to enquire about applying for one, speak to our specialist team today. Call us on 01270 443510 or alternatively, complete our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.