Export Invoice Finance
Export invoice finance can help you create a smoother cash flow cycle
Receive funds within 24 hours of application approval.
Overview of Export Invoice Finance
Export finance is a finance solution for businesses that sell goods or services overseas. Trading overseas comes with its own set of complexities from culture and currency to competition and regulations.
Export finance will give you a percentage of your invoice value. So instead of waiting up to 120 days for an invoice to be paid, you can receive the payment that you’re expecting within 24 hours of application approval.
Waiting longer or receiving irregular payment terms from overseas customers can place strain on your cashflow – affecting your ability to meet future orders, pay expenses and invest further into your business.
Could you benefit from Export Finance?
If any of the following statements apply to you, you could benefit from Export Finance:
- If you are currently or looking to sell a product or service overseas
- If you receive payments from customers in different currencies
- If you have any issues collecting debt aboard
- If you would like to receive payment from overseas customers earlier than they are currently paying you
- If you experience complexities in the process of getting your goods or services to your customer
Why Choose Amplo Commercial Finance for Export Finance?
- We have lenders who specialise in export finance with dedicated teams who have overcome the complexities of language barriers, time zone complications and legal jurisdictions
- Some of our lenders have a global network of offices and they are on hand to help with the collection of invoice payments
- Competitive exchange rates
- Our dedicated team are confident that they can find you the right finance solution for you and your business
Still Have Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime