Professional Service Invoice Finance
Invoice Finance helps you keep a healthy cashflow cycle
Receive 60 day invoice funds with 24 hours of supplied invoice
Don’t let overdue Invoice payments stop your business from growing – invoice finance may be the solution to your cash flow issues.
Invoice Finance for Professional Service
If you offer a professional service such as accountancy, consultancy, legal services and architects, you probably work on an invoice basis.
Almost half of invoices are paid late which will cause tight cash flows for businesses. The lack of cashflow can lead to you making late payments (which might have a late payment consequence), limiting any expansion plans or you will have to find different sources to pay for your employees.
This type of finance is way of lending money based on your what your customers owe you. For example, if you’re waiting on an invoice to be paid which is on a 90 day term or still waiting on late payments, invoice finance gets you most of the cash immediately.
Who can apply for Invoice finance?
There is no limit on who can apply, if you use invoices as your payment method then you’re liking to qualify for invoice finance:
- Consultants (any type of industry)
- Legal Firms
- Marketing & Advertising Agencies and Freelancers
Why choose Amplo Commercial Finance?
- We have a modern approach to Commercial Finance with streamlined processes
- We have excellent working relationships with a panel of leading UK lenders
- A highly knowledgeable team with a reputation for always providing a first class service
- We’ll keep you up to date every step of the way and you will have the same point of contact throughout it all
- A spectrum of commercial finance solutions such as asset finance for laptops and commercial vehicles, commercial mortgages and more.
Still Have Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime