Making your existing assets work harder for you
Release equity in existing assets, to stimulate further growth.
Create an injection of working capital for your business
Are you looking to refinance your assets?
Overview of Asset Refinance
Asset refinance is a way of utilising existing assets and making them work harder for you. A refinance can help provide a helpful injection of working capital into your business at a time when it needs it most. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from the introduction of working capital for a variety of reasons such as expansion, new contracts, or starting new projects.
Asset refinancing is usually only available on assets, such as equipment, plant, machinery and vehicles that the business owns in full – not those that are currently subject to any existing or outstanding financing arrangements.
As with conventional asset finance, once a business asset is refinanced, the finance company takes ownership of the asset and the business makes agreed monthly payments over the contracted period until the sum, plus any interest is repaid.
Why should you refinance your Assets?
Refinancing your asset is a way of creating an injection of working capital for your business from assets that you already own.
The capital that you will receive can be used to help with your cashflow, invest in new pieces of equipment and purchase more goods/ supplies to sell to customers.
Benefits of Refinancing Your Assets
- Provides access to working capital that otherwise would have been tied up
- The finance that you have received from asset refinance can be reinvested into further asset growth
- Repayments are monthly affordable payments
- Protects your company from asset depreciation
Why Choose Amplo Commercial Finance?
- We are a specialist team dedicated to finding you the right commercial finance solution for your needs
- Access to a panel of leading UK finance providers
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and make the process as stress free as possible for you
- We have a modern business approach with streamlined processes